#eLTERTA - Are you involved in our TA scheme as a user or site manager? Share your experiences via Twitter using hashtag #eLTERTA
⚫ 2nd TA CALL NOW CLOSED
Where will your research take you? eLTER offers in-person (physical) Transnational Access (TA) to 18 well-equipped, long-term ecosystem research sites across major European socioeconomic and environmental gradients in 17 countries. The 18 sites have been carefully selected so as to be most attractive to prospective users in terms of their natural setting, the available instrumentation and installations, existing long-term data, and the related IT infrastructure. The host organisations of all 18 sites are participants of the eLTER project. The eLTER TA scheme is aimed at:
- Scientific users, particularly the new generation of ecological and socio-ecological scientists, including students
- SMEs and larger industries interested in relevant technological developments
- Other stakeholders interested in data and other services provided by eLTER H2020.
- The first call for proposals is now closed. 23 research visits were funded, and began in Summer 2016. Read blogs from the field...
- In its second call for proposals, eLTER offers TA to 11 sites. The call is open from 2 January until 28 February 2017.