CUAHSI Conference on Hydrologic Data and Information Systems
22 Jun, 2011 02:30 PM
24 Jun, 2011 02:30 PM
|Where||Utah State University, Logan, Utah|
|Contact Name||David Tarboton|
|Contact Phone||(435) 797 3172|
|Add event to calendar||
Conference themes include:
- Data publication
- Science Enabled by Data and Information Systems
- Accessing Data from Services-Oriented Architectures
- NSF Data Management Plans and Scientific Data Management
- Data and Information Systems in Hydrologic Education
- Ontologies and Controlled Vocabularies in Hydrologic Information Systems
- Data and Information Systems in Hydrologic Modeling Presentations on general aspects of Hydrologic Information Systems are also welcome.
Oral and poster presentations will be accepted.
The conference will include training workshops on CUAHSI HIS components as well as one-on-one Dr's Office sessions with HIS team members for help on any aspect of the CUAHSI HIS. The following training workshops are planned:
- Data Search and Discovery with HydroDesktop
- Building and Running Model Workflows with HydroModeler
- Publishing Data using HydroServer
- Developing Custom Tools for HydroDesktop
- Developing Custom Model Components for HydroModeler
Abstracts are due May 16th, 2011 and registration closes May 30, 2011.