GLEON 13 Meeting (Global Lake Ecological Observatory Network)
10 Oct, 2011 12:05 AM
14 Oct, 2011 12:05 AM
|Where||Sunapee, New Hampshire, USA|
|Contact Name||Grace S. Hong|
GLEON members and friends
|Add event to calendar||
Preliminary plans for the program
- Sunday 9 October - Arrival date for Student Workshop participants
- Monday 10 October - Student Workshop; arrival date for others
- Tuesday 11 October - Scientific program / working group meetings; intro with LSPA; open to public interactive w. guides
- Wednesday 12 October - Scientific program / working group meetings; public lecture
- Thursday 13 October - Scientific program / working group meetings
- Friday 14 October - Meetings continue in the morning; departures
(*This outline of program may change as it develops.)
If you are interested in attending, please fill out the Request to Participate form on the GLEON Meeting Management & Working Group Forums site: http://gleon.org/drupal_site/civicrm/event/info?id=21&reset=1
Remember to sign in before you can complete and submit the form. The online Requests/Pre-registration is extended to Friday 10 June 2011 (12:00PM noon U.S. Central Daylight Time, GMT-5).
The G13 Request to participate results will be very useful for the host team and program committee in planning the logistics and agenda for the meeting.
Space and funding is limited while we try to develop an invitation list from your requests - so please do complete the re-registration at your earliest convenience so we can take as many into consideration in the planning.
(There will be another opportunity for you to confirm your participation in the Sunapee meeting when GLEON 13 Registration becomes available in June, 2011.)
Important information for students
Applications are invited for GLEON 13 Student Travel Fellowships, to support students to attend GLEON 13. Apply online: http://gleon.org/drupal_site/civicrm/event/info?id=22&reset=1 until Monday, 20 June 2011 (12pm noon, U.S. Central Daylight Time, GMT-5).
For more information and updates about this meeting: http://gleon.org/index.php?pr=GLEON_13