International Conference on Sustainable Development 2012
31 Jul, 2012 12:00 AM
02 Aug, 2012 12:00 AM
|Where||Montclair, New Jersey, USA|
|Contact Phone||001 705 561 7615|
|Add event to calendar||
The International Conference on Sustainable Development 2012 is jointly presented by the International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), the Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University and the Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada, and PSEG Institute for Sustainability Studies, Montclair State University, New Jersey, USA.
This conference has the following objectives
• to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
• to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, academics, and practitioners;
• to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes;
• to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development;
• to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted; and
• to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance the conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program. The accepted full papers will be published in the refereed OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit extended abstract or full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.doc or .docx) will be sent to email@example.com Please submit your paper and abstract as early as possible.
The conference abstracts will be published as OIDA Conference Abstracts (ISSN: 1923:6670). All accepted full papers will also be published on the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development ISSN: 1923-6654 (print) and ISSN 1923-6662 (online). All Accepted papers will be indexed in SSRN, EBSCO and AMICUS, Library and Archives Canada’s database to, ensure their permanent preservation for present and future generations.
Last Day to submit Abstract / Paper / Presentation - June 30, 2012
Last date to Issue Notification of acceptance - July 10, 2012
Last date to submit final paper and authors' registration - July 15, 2012
Conference dates - July 31, 2012 - August 02, 2012
Note: Abstracts/Papers acceptances issue rolling basis till June 30, 2012. Please submit your Abstract/paper early as possible.