Communication case studies
It's amazing what you can learn from other peoples' experiences of communication. Sharing examples of good practice is good way to inspire people, and perhaps help others to find solutions to problems. Take a look at the list of example LTER-related communication activities:
Can you add to the list?
We'd like you to share examples of LTER-related communication activities. If you've been involved in, or seen, an LTER-related communication activity that you have been impressed by, please describe it here.
All you need to do is click the 'Add new ...' link above and choose 'Page'. Give your page a title, a short description and then use the 'Body text' field to describe the activity. You can insert pictures and links into the text using the simple editing tools.
Note: to ensure your entry shows up in the list, when you are editing it, click on the 'categorization' button, and select the category 'comms_case_study' from the drop-down list.
There's a wide range of activities you might like to describe, such as websites, school education projects, posters, publications, exhibits or field trips.
When describing the activity, it would help to include the following information:
- The LTER network and/or sites involved
- If an event, when it took place and where
- Why the communication activity was undertaken
- Who was the target audience?
- Why do you think it is a good example of an LTER communication activity?
- Were there any problems encountered? If you repeated the activity, what would you do differently?
- What were the costs involved?
- Links and/or further reading
- A contact name and e-mail address, if available.
Leader, Communications Expert Panel