eLTER at EGU2017 conference
eLTER is pleased to participate in the 2017 General Assembly of the European Geosciences Union (EGU2017), which takes place from 23-28 April 2017. We will be supporting the ENVRIplus Community booth (stands 2 & 3) in the Exhibition Hall (lead organiser: ENVRIplus). Come and hear our speakers (Monday to Wednesday lunchtimes), talk to our representatives and find out more about current European Long-Term Ecosystem Research activities and our future plans. Whilst visiting the booth, you can also learn about related environmental research infrastructures.
Our speakers at the ENVRIplus Community booth (lunchtime talks programme) will be:
- Monday 24th - Michael Mirtl: Building the European Long-Term Ecosystem Research Infrastructure
- Tuesday 25th - Nicolas Arnaud: The French LTER mirror in eLTER-RU: From Critical Zones Observatories to LTSER
- Tuesday 25th - Jaana Bäck: Concept for an Integrated Ecosystem and Environmental Research Infrastructure
- Wednesday 26th - Steffen Zaccharias: TERENO - A German example for integrated environmental research
We look forward to seeing you in Vienna.
- Download the complete booth lunchtime talks programme
- EGU main sessions organised in the frame of ENVRIplus
- Look out for ... ENVRIplus Townhall meeting (#11) - Global environmental observations under pressure - new responsibilities for Europe?